Thursday 1 August 2013

August 2012 Planting Follow Up

Last year we planted about 66 noble fir and 378 Nordmann fir due to adverse weather conditions we were unable to get onto the land and cut the grass in good time and this  meant that it has unfortunately grown very tall, yes there are plants in here




I thought this was going to be a problem for my plant growth but after speaking to someone they said the best growing practice is to plant your plants and just leave them for the first year, so I decided to check through and the results are very encouraging with the plants being protected from late spring frosts and heat waves etc they have done considerably well, I have still yet to count through my losses which get replaced this month

Noble Fir


Nordmann Fir

Limerick Xmas Tree Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...